This morning it was freezing cold and absolutely crystal clear. I was waiting until the sun rose to call up Annie and tell her to go out and take pictures. Well, she beat me to it and was already driving to Moscow Mountain in her pj's. She was so excited, and while I talked with her I got excited, too. Thanks Annie!
Well, Geoff had left his camera out in the car over night, so it was frozen. So I grabbed the point and shoot camera and went outside--not in my pj's, but with wet hair! Brrrrr!!!! ;) And this is what I managed to capture:


3 comments:
Very nice!
I was wishing that I had my camera with me the other morning on my way to work ... the frost and snow on the trees with a little bit of fog was just stunning.
Love those pictures. And I had no idea you were so creative in the quilting department...I request one of a grand piano.
Hey, last night was a total blast, I love being creative. (after I summon my powers and after going shopping I can do that) Sorry again you were out so late. Hope your husband won't groud you from me!
Thanks Angela. I had a great time too. I'll have to put a grand piano on my list of ideas.
Post a Comment