Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Meet TL-98QE



Isn't she beautiful? She's the newest member of our family--just got here last Friday. I haven't even named her yet--any suggestions?

She's a Juki TL-98QE. All she does is straight stitch, but she does that extremely well...1500 stitches per minute well. She came with a walking foot (feeds layers of fabric evenly) and a free-motion quilting foot. I tested out the speed...holy cow, I didn't know what I was missing puttering along on my old machine! It's gonna take a while to get used to all that power. I haven't had much time to work with her yet, but I'm really excited, especially about being able to try some machine quilting.

2 comments:

About Us said...

I propose "Poopsie Needelbutt"!!!

I'm so happy to hear the wonderful news! Congradulations you guys!!! I bet that was a bit rough getting out...

Kim said...

I'm thinking something more like Roxanne.