This one is my favorite so far! I'm actually thinking of doing this! Do you think it's possible with a 3 year old Nikon Coolpix?! I think It'd be a pretty good challenge....
It's probably possible, especially if the camera has a macro setting. The fun part of the challenge is in going outside and really looking at things. You start to see them in a completely different way. Let me know if you do try it; I'd love to your pictures.
Yeah, I'm definitely going to have to actually read my users manual for my camera! :) Once things slow down here (midterms and moving!) I will get started. I'm probably going to set up a separate blog for this, so I will let you know when it's up and running!
4 comments:
This one is my favorite so far! I'm actually thinking of doing this! Do you think it's possible with a 3 year old Nikon Coolpix?! I think It'd be a pretty good challenge....
It's probably possible, especially if the camera has a macro setting. The fun part of the challenge is in going outside and really looking at things. You start to see them in a completely different way. Let me know if you do try it; I'd love to your pictures.
Yeah, I'm definitely going to have to actually read my users manual for my camera! :) Once things slow down here (midterms and moving!) I will get started. I'm probably going to set up a separate blog for this, so I will let you know when it's up and running!
Cool. I can't wait to see!
Post a Comment