2. Get in car.
3. Drive (in this case, about 6 miles out Lenville Road, take a right, go another mile).
4. Stop.
5. Get out of car with camera.
6. Go crazy taking pictures for a couple of hours while rocking out to tunes on mp3 player.
7. Return home.
8. Edit and delete the bad ones.
9. Voila! Post pictures.










1 comment:
Yea for drives to bfe for pictures of who-knows-what-you'll-find!
I thought the daffodil picture was interesting in comparison to your last post: in the prior post you focused on the daffodils rather than the background, and in this case you focused on the background instead of the flowers!
I really like the shot of the thingy hanging on the cable (I fear I confuse with my technical terms--the picture fourth from the bottom, that is!) I think the fact that you cropped in tight on it makes it very interesting to look at!
Post a Comment