Sunday, May 2, 2010

Brandenburg Project--Day 60

Daisy. 11:08 a.m.
50 mm Macro, f8 @ 1/250 sec.

Same photo in black & white.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow--Day 60?? Great work making it two months with such good pictures! I really like this picture; especially the color version.

Kim said...

Thanks. It's one of my favorites, too. Yeah, now that I'm 60 days into this project I can tell you for certain that I'm not doing this for a whole year. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. But I am going to make it to 90 days simply because I'm too stubborn to give up on that goal.

Kelly said...

So the number "365" suddenly has a lot more weight, eh? I can only imagine! I'm glad you're stubborn enough to keep going another month, though--I'm having fun looking at all your pretty pictures!

Kim said...

Thanks. I'm glad someone besides me and Geoff gets to see them.